Thursday, December 31, 2009

Cassoulet's First Homemade Macarons!

I'm in French Nostalgia mode, so I reopened my blog, and succeeded at my very first attempt to make La Duree style macarons today!


ParisBreakfasts said...

they look FAB!
Are you going to reveal what recipe you used to make your Laduree macs?
? ? ?
do tell

~Tessa~Scoffs said...

Welcome back! Happy New Year! Have missed you terribly!

Cassoulet Cafe said...

PB, the one I made yesterday blew those away!!! Vanilla bean macarons, perfect little feet on them...perfect height! Forgot to take a photo :(

Tessa; Thank you my dear!

Anna Lefler said...

OMG - it's so great to "see" you again, my friend! I loved your comment!

Thank you so much for buying the book and I love hearing that it made you laugh hard enough to wake up the hubs - you just made my day!

I'm so happy to reconnect with you and I hope you've been well during the interim...

Sending huge hugs to you and talk soon!