- Got 3 rodents for the kids. 2 died.
- Got a kitten. It had to be put to sleep after a week.
- Got two more kittens.
- Celebrated 15th wedding anniversary
- Had friends from France come stay for 4 nights.
- Took them to do lots of American stuff (upcoming story)
- Back to school! One First Grader. One started Middle School.
- The First Grader refused to go to school without morning drama of hanging on to door frames, sobbing, screaming and flopping around on floor.
- During this AM drama, resorted to draggin the child out the door and not noticing the new kittens ran out.
- I backed over the white one and killed it.
- Hysteria. Guilt. Accusations.
- Cat funeral that night.
- Skeeter, the one left behind, in depression. Lots of cuddling for him.
- Got another cat to ease Skeeter and Middler Schoolers lonliness.
- New cat (Blueberry) peed on me while in my bed. Twice. On my new down alternative comforter. Peed on daughter's bed once, with the added bonus of poop.
- Cat excommunicated to the outdoors.
Can we say the word "DRAMA"?
In memory of Suki, the funniest, bestest hunting I cat I ever knew. I'm sorry. :(